The following properties can be assigned for a selected breakpoint using the context menu item Breakpoint Properties, accessed by right-clicking on the desired breakpoint in the editor view or the Breakpoints view:
- Enable or disable the breakpoint (disabled breakpoints will show as white circles instead of blue on the vertical bar, and their checkboxes will be unchecked in the Breakpoints view).
- Specify a hit count condition for breaking.
- Specify other breakpoint conditions.
In addition, the following functions are available via the toolbar in the Breakpoints view:
- Delete selected breakpoint.
- Delete all breakpoints (Caution: Breakpoints in all open editors will be deleted.)
- Show breakpoints supported by selected target (shows only the breakpoints for the currently selected script editor view).
- Go to file for breakpoint (goes to breakpoint location in Script editor).
- Skip all breakpoints at runtime.
- Toggle Global ExceptionBreak (only stops the process and shows the breakpoint when an error occurs)
- Toggle Global EntryBreak (breaks the process every time a method attempts to execute, with or without a breakpoint)
- Toggle Global ExitBreak (breaks the process after the execution of a method, with or without a breakpoint)
- Expand all
- Collapse all
- Link with Debug view (highlights the selected breakpoint in the Debug script editor view)