|title||Issue with Java 6 update 26|
Due to an issue in Java 6 update 26 the browse button on the Import and Export wizards will not popup the File select dialog. This bug is is solved as of Java 1.6.0 update 29.
To export a solution:
- Select Export Solution from the context menu of the active solution node.
- Specify the file destination.
- By default, Servoy uses the Servoy
application_server/solutions folder on the local machine.
- You can click the Browse button to specify a different location.
- Choose your export options. You can protect the solution with a password, and export the solution with referenced modules, tables, sample data, i18n data, and user groups.
- Click Next for additional options (if applicable to the options you selected).
- Click Finish. The file will be saved as a .servoy file.
To import a previously saved Servoy file to the current workspace: