- Activate the solution from the All Solutions node, if it is not currently active.
- Select the currently active solution. The Properties view, normally on the right of the workbench, should show a filtered list relevant to the solution level. (If the Properties view is not visible, enable it using the menu item Window>Show View>PropertiesWindow > Show View > Properties.
- Under the Properties node, specify the following information as applicable:
- loginForm (use default unless you have a custom login dialog)
- loginSolutionName (if a custom solution is used for login)
- mustAuthenticate (must be selected to enforce login access)
- In Solution Explorer, select the database from the Database Servers node. A list of tables will appear at the bottom area.
- Double-click to open the desired table. It will open in the Table Editor view.
- Select the Security subtab.
- Select the group for which you would like to assign security settings.
- Make your security selections.
- Save your changes using File>Save File > Save or CTRL-S (cmd-S).
when deleting, check the 'Delete project contents on disk' checkbox