Less support greatly enhanced
- Import statements are supported
- Servoy theme works now through the use of import statements
- Servoy themes properties editor is default empty and supports 2 and 3 way compare
(what is changed related to the version you point to and compared to the previous versions default if you upgrade to a later version)
- Support for compiling less files at runtime when deployed as War.
(War exporter will still pre compile solution less media up front, but runtime changed less files will be runtime compiled)
- None Active solutions export that also have less files are now using the runtime support for compiling their less files.
- Fixed media relative urls in pre compiled less files (now it will pick up the media just besides the less file)
- Servoy theme is upgraded to the latest version of the theme roller (and we have version support now in the editor)
- Greatly improved the speed of compiling by using a Java based implementation of a Less compiler.
New Solution Wizard enhancements
- Simplified first look
- Optionally import default servoy solutions like svySearch or svyUtils
- Imports for a new nglient solution default the most common packages. (servoy-extra, bootstrap-components, ng-grid)
JSDoc @typedef is supported better now and over Scopes, so they should be use able now everywhere.
- Show line numbers by default in editors
- Double click actions in the Solution Explorer Tree on Form or Scripts now open the item (instead of expand/collapse)
- Default pk sequence type is now uuid
- No default navigator
- Form.controller is default now public (encapsulation)
Media popup menu enhancements
- Sub folders have to also the same actions as the parent (create,delete)
- Open with-> menu on media to be able to open the media on a selected editor
Template support through the outline (and various template fixes related to css positioning and not be able to mix anchored with css pos templates)
WebPackage manager speed improvement, the main index and all the component/services index files are queried in the background on startup.
ListFormComponent can now show the rows as a ListView (1 per row) or CardView (using columns, X per row how many there fit)
QueryBuilder allow subselect as joins https://support.servoy.com/browse/SVY-12842
QueryBuilder will not remove joins if they where not explicitly added by the sort (so we keep joins more) https://support.servoy.com/browse/SVY-13180
Added "servoy.context.path" property on the admin page, if you are deploying through a proxy and the proxy maps it on root when on tomcat it is deployed under a context (war name)
Try to avoid this, if you have a proxy that maps your app on / then also deploy the app on tomcat as the ROOT.war so it is also there deployed as /
Different loading indicator https://support.servoy.com/browse/SVY-13108 https://wiki.servoy.com/display/DOCS/Styling+in+the+NGClient